Re: DriveReady SeekComplete Error and DriveStatusError

On Tue, Sep 28, 1999 at 06:20:36PM -0400, B. Szyszka wrote:
> > Personally, I find it difficult to troubleshoot problems when the only
> > data I'm given is "These things cost money".  Give us something to work
> > with.
>
> Well "buy something else" isn't exactly a very good solution to a problem
> either. I cited two error messages and asked what they could be caused
> by. Do you want a list of every single piece of hardware on my computer?

Bart, if you can borrow a friend's motherboard for a day or so, that is
often a great substitute to buying your own toys.

Hate spam? See http://maps.vix.com/rbl/ for help
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into
your ~/.signature to help me spread!