Re: Best API for g++?

Check out http://www.theoffice.net/guitool to get an idea of the options.
>      Also, what's the command and arguments for compiling
> "hello world" in Linux with g++ (just to get me started)?

g++ -g -Wall -o hello hello.cpp
                      C++ source
             executable name
       enable many warnings
    include debug info in the binary.

Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go
where no data has gone before.