Re: [OT] alsa compatible sound recorder?

Noah, you *do* know that you need to send output from your turntable through
an amplifier with a phono stage or an external phono stage for it to be of
any useful strength, right? :)

As for software that won't chew CPU or segfault, I don't know. Post back to
the list whatever software you do end up using. :)

(will a good cat /proc/asound/<device>/<right port here> > /tmp/filename do
the job? :)