Re: libgnome32 1.0.16 where ?

On Mon, Sep 27, 1999 at 12:38:58 +0000, Marcin Owsiany wrote:
> I just want to ask: what is the whole Incoming thing?

Incoming is an FTP area on an internal Debian server.

> why does it take for the packages to go from Incoming to usual archive?
> Aren't they moved automatically?

Existing packages are moved automatically by a cronjob.

> If not, then why does it need to be done manually?

New packages are moved manually so the FTP administrators can check they
included copyright information and that the packages have the proper section
information.

HTH,
Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would