Re: How to recover a file from a backup...

On Mon, Sep 27, 1999 at 09:00:08AM +0100, Mario Jorge Nunes Filipe wrote:
> Can anyone give me a hint on how to recover the damn file.

I wish I could help you, but I haven't any experience with this... But, I
thought I would take the time to suggest the 'supertar' products, such as
lonetar, or ctar, etc.. They are extremely popular in the SCO world I
inhabited during the summer; I have heard that problems such as this one are
a thing of the past with such products.

And, they are commercial software -- probably not even Free. In the SCO
world of course, if it works, people are thrilled. :)

Hate spam? See http://maps.vix.com/rbl/ for help
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into
your ~/.signature to help me spread!