ssh won't forward x11 connections

Hi,

when typing

~$ ssh localhost kvt

I get

_X11TransSocketINETConnect: Can't connect: errno = 101
kvt: cannot connect to X server spy:10.0

This happens also when I try to connect to my machine from the outside. Since
it works on the other three machines I installed, I don't know what to do.

More verbose output (-v):

SSH Version 1.2.26 [i586-unknown-linux], protocol version 1.5.
Standard version.  Does not use RSAREF.
spy: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config
spy: Applying options for *
spy: ssh_connect: getuid 501 geteuid 0 anon 0
spy: Allocated local port 1022.
spy: Connecting to 127.0.0.1 port 22.
spy: Connection established.
spy: Remote protocol version 1.5, remote software version 1.2.26
spy: Waiting for server public key.
spy: Received server public key (768 bits) and host key (1024 bits).
spy: Forcing accepting of host key for localhost.
spy: Host '127.0.0.1' is known and matches the host key.
spy: Initializing random; seed file /home/godot/.ssh/random_seed
spy: Encryption type: idea
spy: Sent encrypted session key.
spy: Installing crc compensation attack detector.
spy: Received encrypted confirmation.
spy: Trying rhosts or /etc/hosts.equiv with RSA host authentication.
spy: Remote: Rhosts/hosts.equiv authentication refused: client user 'godot', server user 'godot', client host 'localhost'.
spy: Server refused our rhosts authentication or host key.
spy: Connection to authentication agent opened.
spy: Trying RSA authentication via agent with 'godot@spy'
spy: Received RSA challenge from server.
spy: Sending response to RSA challenge.
spy: Remote: RSA authentication accepted.
spy: RSA authentication accepted by server.
spy: Requesting X11 forwarding with authentication spoofing.
spy: Requesting authentication agent forwarding.
spy: Sending command: kvt
spy: Entering interactive session.
_X11TransSocketINETConnect: Can't connect: errno = 101
kvt: cannot connect to X server spy:10.0
spy: Transferred: stdin 0, stdout 96, stderr 0 bytes in 0.2 seconds
spy: Bytes per second: stdin 0.0, stdout 395.3, stderr 0.0
spy: Exit status 1

My /etc/ssh/ssh_config
_________

# This is ssh client systemwide configuration file.  This file provides
# defaults for users, and the values can be changed in per-user configuration
# files or on the command line.

# Configuration data is parsed as follows:
#  1. command line options
#  2. user-specific file
#  3. system-wide file
# Any configuration value is only changed the first time it is set.
# Thus, host-specific definitions should be at the beginning of the
# configuration file, and defaults at the end.

# Site-wide defaults for various options

Host *
   ForwardAgent yes
   ForwardX11 yes
#   RhostsAuthentication yes
#   RhostsRSAAuthentication yes
#   RSAAuthentication yes
#   TISAuthentication no
#   PasswordAuthentication yes
#   FallBackToRsh yes
#   UseRsh no
#   BatchMode no
#   StrictHostKeyChecking no
#   IdentityFile ~/.ssh/identity
#   Port 22
#   Cipher idea
#   EscapeChar ~
_______

My /etc/sshd_config
_______

# This is ssh server systemwide configuration file.

Port 22
ListenAddress 0.0.0.0
HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_key
RandomSeed /etc/ssh/ssh_random_seed
ServerKeyBits 768
LoginGraceTime 600
KeyRegenerationInterval 3600
PermitRootLogin yes
IgnoreRhosts no
StrictModes yes
QuietMode no
X11Forwarding yes
X11DisplayOffset 10
FascistLogging no
PrintMotd yes
KeepAlive yes
SyslogFacility DAEMON
RhostsAuthentication no
RhostsRSAAuthentication yes
RSAAuthentication yes
PasswordAuthentication yes
PermitEmptyPasswords yes
UseLogin no
# CheckMail no
# PidFile /u/zappa/.ssh/pid
# AllowHosts *.our.com friend.other.com
# DenyHosts lowsecurity.theirs.com *.evil.org evil.org
# Umask 022
# SilentDeny yes

If you have an idea what it could be, please let me know.

Lukas

- --