Re: Star Office 5.1 dead?

I have SO 5.1 working fine with Potato, but installing it was a headache. When
I was first trying, Debian potato was using a distribution of glibc that had
some problems with threading, and I had problems installing because of it. A
new glibc package was released a couple of days after I started trying. I upgraded
my glibc and that solved the problem. This problem is probrably not affecting
you if you have the newest Debian potato glibc package, but it is worth checking
into. Potato unto itself is not the problem. Try the Sun StarOffice newsgroups
as they were very helpful for me.

Jason