Star Office 5.1 dead?

I had Star Office 5.1 working just perfectly and upgraded my system to
potato.  Now, I had it open and running when I did this and it didn't seem
to have a problem.  I had to reboot for something and now when I try to
load Star Office, I get an unrecoverable error and it closes about 5-10
seconds after I load it.  I'm not sure if potato caused this or not, but
it seems most probable.  Does anyone know what went wrong or how to fix
it?

								Rob

ratirh@lore.cs.purdue.edu   1999-00 |
Aka Khyron the Backstabber          |       L    I  NN N  U U  X X  O
ICQ# 2325055                        |       L    I  N NN  U U   X
                                    |       LLL  I  N  N  UUU  X X  O
"Shackles cannot keep me bound      |          A REAL Man's OS!
 forever.  I'm outta here."         |