Re: imap

Ah, but the latest version *does* support maildirs (I'm using it).
Actually I did compile my own version to apply one patch that the
maintainer hadn't yet applied. The bug caused a file to not be removed if
a folder is deleted (not too big of a deal).

The thing I had trouble with was the pickiness of it. It wants your inbox
maildir to be ~/mail/Maildir and doesn't seem to find it otherwise.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jjorgens@bdsinc.com