Re: xfree86 3.3.5 in debian

Ok, I tried adding a line that said "enlightenment" in
/etc/X11/window-managers and I still got the not /<home dir>/.xsession
file message.  Using Phil's .xinitrc, less the TrueType stuff, worked
fine.

What am I missing in the /etc/X11/window-managers?

TIA -- Greg.

--
What do you want to spend today?
Debian GNU/Linux  (Free for an UNLIMITED time)