Re: Newer LICQ?

On 24-Sep-99 Brad wrote:
> licq 0.70h != licq 0.70 final != latest (0.70.1)
>
> Just in case anyone cares, h is still technically a beta version. i
> haven't had much trouble compiling it myself, but then again i've been
> doing so since 0.70c ;)

I had a rough time trying to compile licq 0.70.1.  The plugin would not see the
qt2-dev stuff, even when I specified it with -- libs & include options.  I had
problems chatting to people with the Windows Mirabils client.  Can someone try
sending me a chat request? (23284586)

Regards,

Wim Kerkhoff
wim@netmaster.ca
www.canadianhomes.net/wim

[Sir Stafford Cripps] has all the virtues I dislike and none of the
vices I admire.
                -- Winston Churchill