emacs20 and liblockfile0 under potato

Under potato I can't install emacs20 since it depends on liblockfile0,
and liblockfile0 'does not appear to be available', according to
dselect.

'apt-get install emacs20' says something similar.

I just ran 'apt-get update', and here's my sources.list:

deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb ftp://nonus.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib non-free

I found a thread on the -user archive from a couple weeks ago, but I
didn't see a clear solution.  /debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/libs
contains liblockfile1, but not liblockfile0.