Re: mysql seg faulting

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your reply.

On 21-Sep-99 Christian Hammers wrote:
> On Mon, 20.09.99 13:12 -0700, Wim Kerkhoff wrote:
>> I just installed the latest versions of *mysql*, and all seemed to work
>> fine.
>> However, now everything (mysql, mysqladmin, xmysqladmin...) seg faults on
>> me.
>
> MySQL also depends on some libs. Which versions of these packages do you have
> ?
>
> It is working with:
> mysql-server          3.22.25-9
> libc6                 2.1.2-1
> libstdc++2.9-glibc2.1 2.91.66-1
> mysql-client          3.22.25-9

I just did a dist-upgrade (potato), and have these versions (or newer).  I
purged the *mysql* packages, and reinstalled them, and she still segfaults.

Regards,

Wim Kerkhoff
wim@netmaster.ca
www.canadianhomes.net/wim

Linux: the operating system with a CLUE... Command Line User Environment.
        -- seen in a posting in comp.software.testing