Re: Any XFree3.3.5 Packages for slink?

Thanks for the answer on the giftopng. I tried using the package and
it seg faulted. I downloaded the latest source from ftp://ftp.uu.net
and compiled it. It works good.

As far as the latest XFree86 packages, I got 3.3.3.1 from

http://netgod.net/x/

Then on the developers page, Branden has 3.3.4.2 but no 3.3.5
so I guess you will have to go to potato. Here's the url

http://www.debian.org/~branden/

but they don't quite have 3.3.5 :(

brian