[Linux: CD] How to make ???

Hello and nice day,

I like to burn a CD and like to know, what files I need to burn
on the CD, because it must be lite with the following Programs:

Basic-Installation
FVWM
KDE
Netscape
Pine
StarOffice
FTP-Client  ???
GIMP
(If you have some additional Ideas, please...)

My problem is, that I have not moe as 250 MByte free because on
the CD is FreeDos with DJGPP and some Windows Development Software.

Oh yes, also I have a Web-Site of around 100 MByte for Off-Line reading.

Webmistress Michelle

P.S.:   On a second CD I like to burn ONLY the Development stuff.
        I like to get Infos from you.