Re: startup in rc directories for ssh

My ssh2 (installed from non-us.debian.org) and ssh have the value of "20" --
which is what nearly everything else has. Heheh.

I have inserted my ssh startup script as well (except I deleted the "exit 0"
near the top of the thing -- I don't want ssh if I have ssh2, but it is
easier on the packagemanagement to just leave it in. :)

Please note that you probably have to make the line-breaks nicer. It shant
be too difficult..

#! /bin/sh
# /etc/init.d/ssh: start and stop the "secure shell(tm)" daemon

test -x /usr/sbin/sshd || exit 0

# Configurable options:
case "$1" in
  start)
        echo -n "Starting Secure Shell server: sshd"
        start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --pidfile /var/run/sshd.pid --exec
/usr/sbin/sshd
        echo "."
        ;;
  stop)
        echo -n "Stopping Secure Shell server: sshd"
        start-stop-daemon --stop --quiet --oknodo --pidfile
/var/run/sshd.pid --exec /usr/sbin/sshd
        echo "."
        ;;
  reload|force-reload)
        echo -n "Reloading Secure Shell server's configuration"
        start-stop-daemon --stop --signal 1 --quiet --oknodo --pidfile
/var/run/sshd.pid --exec /usr/sbin/sshd
        echo "."
        ;;
  restart)
        echo -n "Restarting Secure Shell server: sshd"
        start-stop-daemon --stop --quiet --oknodo --pidfile
/var/run/sshd.pid --exec /usr/sbin/sshd
        start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --pidfile /var/run/sshd.pid --exec
/usr/sbin/sshd
        echo "."
        ;;
  *)
        echo "Usage: /etc/init.d/ssh
{start|stop|reload|force-reload|restart}"
        exit 1
esac
exit 0