Re: sblive skips?

System configuration:

PII-400
128mbram
2 UW seagate cheetahs
1 U2W cheetah
1 jaz
2 plextor cd drives (one ro, one writer)
I have 300mb of swap, which usually doesn't get touched.
The arrival of this very email caused my machine to skip
I am connected to a 10baseT network which is always SWAMPED.
Its a slink system, running 2.210
I'm running ftp, telnet, finger, and a few others, but not a web server

What else should I tell you?

-Aaron Solochek
 leko@cmu.edu