Re: "install operating system kernel and modules" problem

If linux actually supports the filesystem that MacOS uses properly, there should
be no problem creating directories in either OS and have the other OS read it
all right. This is how it is with DOS/Linux. Maybe the linux drivers for the
MacOS filesystem are not mature (ie buggy)?