Re: xemacs & <del>

On Sun, Sep 19, 1999 at 03:46:49PM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Sep 1999, Matthew Guenther wrote:
> > I found this in the XEmacs help menu, under sample configurations I think.
> > Just add it to your .emacs file:
> >
> > ;; If you prefer delete to actually delete forward then you want to ;;
> > uncomment the next line (or use `Customize' to customize this).  (setq
> > delete-key-deletes-forward t)
> >
> > And it should work.
>
> It works fine under X, but not on a normal console.
>
> Johann

I just tried it on the console here and it worked fine.  If you have a
problem, I don't think it's with the xemacs configuration.  Perhaps your
keyboard configuration is slightly different?

MBG

--
"Infinite: Bigger than the biggest thing ever and then some.  Much bigger than
that in fact, really amazingly immense, a totally stunning size, real "wow,