[pankubhai@yahoo.com: debian in india]

Could please someone help this guy?
Ciao, Hanno
--
|  Hanno Wagner  | Member of the HTML Writers Guild  | Rince@IRC      |
| Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist nicht gestattet! |
| 74 a3 53 cc 0b 19 - we did it!          |    Generation @           |

#"Henning Schmiedehausen (SYSOP der FORGE.FRANKEN.DE)" -- Burkard Schoof
#"Eher erschiesse ich mich."                           -- Henning Schmiedehausen
#	-- gesehen in de.admin.news.misc
--- Begin Message ---
hii,

I am pankaj and I am from india I've been using red hat and mandrek for
a while I have also used slackware
for a year.
I was very intrested in a taste of linux which is a bit challenging and
much more configurable and so I
tried to look for debian but for my shocking surprise
there is no debian distribution avaliable in india
I tried a lot before writing.
could you please let me know any person who can sell or give me the
cd's to copy.as its not fesible for me to download the distribution.
      thanks
pankaj