Re: Newbie needs help on X win!!!

Hello,  Depending on what graphics card you have, install the required Xserver.  ie.
XF86_SVGA.  <---- that one is very generic to most graphic card types.  Install all
the bins and then the rest is up to you... like apps and games.

You will be required to configure a script called "/etc/XF86Config," but there are
programs that will do that for you like the /usr/X11R6/bin/xf86config bin.  Be ready
to input your monitor vertical and horizontal sync rates (GET IT RIGHT) and
information on your graphics card.  ie. vid RAM and clocks.  The xf86config program
will prob for clocks for you.  I'm not going to write a novel, but I hope that helps.
:)

-=Adrian=-