netscape: booksmarks have changed

Hi,

Some weirdness..  Today I upgraded to navigator-46 (from netgod).
Netscape reports, every 2 minutes or so, that the bookmarks are
changed and are being reloaded.  I've seen this before (after my
previous upgrade?), ignored it and it went away..  but curiosity
remains..  Does anybody know what is causing this?

Regards,
Remco

--
Lebed XTC Qaddafi convict BATF South Africa kazerne AK-47
Slobodan Milosevic van Balen aanslag Kropotkin General Javier Solana MI5