RE: sb16

 Actually, I'd suggest putting a floppy in the floppy drive and
running "make zdisk" first. This won't install the kernel on the
hard disk, but will instead make a boot floppy with the new
kernel. Thay way, if you make a mistake with the new kernel, you
can still boot with the old one by just removing the floppy.

 Once you're sure the new kernel works you can run "make zlilo".

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles        (248) 377-7735        ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

 "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright