Minor inittab/serial console question...

I've set up one of my headless machines to use ttyS0 as a serial
console, and I've also set it up to run getty on that port after it
finishes booting.

Using minicom from another machine, I can monitor the other machine's
serial port and see that everything works fine.  After it boots, I can
log in, etc, and I can even interact with LILO using it's "serial="
option, but now I'd like to set it up so that the non-headess machine
automatically puts its ttyS0 (the one connected to the headless
machine's serial console) on one of its virtual terminals.  Is there
an easy way to do that?

I've hunted around the HOWTOs and linux/Documentation/* and I can't
find anything relevant.  Any help or RTFMs would be appreciated.

Thanks