Re: make-kpkg

Tuesday, September 14, 1999, 5:24:13 AM, Ben wrote:
> That's why. dpkg -S searches your /var/lib/dpkg/info/*.list files for the
> package owning it. I suggest looking at
> http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages for a search on the entire
> distribution.

    Well, that's kind of pointless for people who may not have access to the
net at the time of the search.  :/

    I was looking through /var/lib/dpkg/available except a grep on that
appears to only mention that package in the various kernel-source
descriptions.  Ah well.  Thanks to you and Ashley for the help.  :)