Re: "r" utilities went missing

On Mon, Sep 13, 1999 at 03:53:02PM -0400, Lewis, James M.  spewed forth:

> What happened to in.rexecd (and the rest of them)?  They used
> to be in netstd in slink.  I upgraded this morning and they
> went missing.  I got the Contents-i386.gz from potato and they
> were not in there.  Were they dropped on purpose? split out into
> another package?  When will they be restored?

The one I miss is rpc.rstatd, which also used to be in netbase and
disappeared probably a couple weeks ago.

Anyone know where these binaries went?

PeeWee

--
email: peewee@scc.mi.org - useless: http://www.scc.mi.org/peewee/ - efnet: Pwe
I have followed the rainbow's path to the end, only to discover that the elves