Debian FDisk

Hello,

Linux fdisk doesn't see past 1024 cylindars,  I have a 20.4GB HD which
requires over 2000 cylindars.  As well I have win95 on hda1,  I want to
put linux on hda2, however lilo doesn't sit well in a FAT32, or screws
up because of the HD size.

Hardware specs:  MB     =ASUS Flagship 1999
                           CPU    =Celeron466
                           BIOS   =AWARD PNP 1998        <-------(hope
this helps)
                           HD      =MAXTOR 20.4GB
patition sizes:       hda1=7.5GB(win95),  hda2=10GB(linux?),
hda3=3GB(Win95)

Is there a new lilo and fdisk that will work, or do I have to reinstall
linux on hda1 (which would SUCK!).

Thanx for reading, -=Adrian=-