[no subject]

I am looking to install Debian GNU/Linux on a computer I am about to finish building. I was wondering about hardware issues I may encounter. The two concerns of mine are the video card:Matrox G400 and the hard drive which is Western Digital Expert. This HD is UDMA66 and the motherboard is a Tyan 1598s. This board supports the UDMA66 through bios. Will I have any problem using Debian with this hardware? I have limited experience with SuSE 6.1 but I very much want to use Debian for philosophic reasons.

Do you feel that there would be a need or desire for children's software? I am currently go to school and have completed an associates degree in Child Development. Though I may major in computers before I am done. I have an interest to try to development children's Ed software for Linux.

Thanks

Michael Ottaway
quaker@mindspring.com