HELP, HELP, HELP!! (with mail)

Hi,

first of all, don't reply to the list because I don't
have this address
subscribed... Please, reply to jmmv84@yahoo.com,
that's the address I am able
to read now :(

Let me explain my mail layout:
My smarthost is smtp.mail.yahoo.com, my username there
is 'jmmv84', and my
address there is <jmmv84@yahoo.com>. My incoming mail
server (pop3) is
mail.fnmail.com and my address there is
<juli@mailroom.com>. Also, I use
mail.com to redirect my incoming mail to fnmail.com,
so my address in mail.com
is <jmmv@mail.com>; that is the address that I'm
always using.
YEAH, that's confusing :)

Now, I'll explain my mail layout in linux:
My username in linux is 'juli' (I don't want to create
another user as jmmv84!)
and I'm using fetchmail to retrive mail (that works
fine). Also, I'm using
sendmail to retrive the mail (I've also installed
exim, but without luck).
After somebody said me that was better using an
smarthost I was sending mail
directly, but now, I want to set up the smarthost.
I've purged sendmail and
installed it again to start with a 'clean setup'. I
just accept all the default
values, except I set up the smarthost to
'smtp.mail.yahoo.com'. After this
changes I was using pine, but I've changed it to mutt
(because it's free :).
SO, big changes in the configuration and I'm getting
crazy :!

Now, the problems (explain me either exim or sendmail
(the one you prefer),
because I'll install that will allow me doing below
things):
- I have to masquerade all the address. The smarthost
should know that I'm
  jmmv84 (not juli, and I don't want to create an
account in linux for jmmv84)
  and the reply address must be jmmv@mail.com (I've
already set up in mutt two
  header lines with From: and Reply-To: set properly).
  I don't know nothing about aliases, but I think that
I need to use them... :(
  What do I have to do to be able to send mail ?
- Local mail deliver works fine. But when I send a
mail out of the box,
  sendmail returns me an error. I can't be identified
by the smarthost...
- I can't use my isp's pop3 and smtp servers because
they are used by my father,
  so I had to search for free servers, that I have
now. I'm thinking using the
  Yahoo's pop3 server instead of fnmail.com, but yahoo
provides a limit about
  3 mb's and I'm subscribed to several lists...
- I'm using procmail & fetchmail to retive the mail
(not really a problem,
  just info).

Setting up the mail with Messenger or Kmail is really
easier that with sendmail,
but I want to do the things properly and as best as
possible. Also, I prefer
console programs... mouse is too slow...

REALLY, MANY THANKS!

===