Re: scsi help

On Sat, Sep 11, 1999 at 12:15:49AM +0200, Jocke wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just plugged in a Adaptec 2904 to use with my scanner.
> Recompiled 2.3.16
> <*> SCSI support
> <*> SCSI generic support
> <*> Adaptec AIC7xxx support
>
> What now?!
>
> No idea what to do next :(
>
> Is there any newbie guide to using scsi or something similar to get
> me started.
>
> My boot message doesn't find any scsi devices at all
> csi : 0 hosts.
> scsi : detected total.

Joakim, you will need a program such as SANE to use your scanner, though it
will require your card being properly setup and configured -- that I can't
help you with. But, i can suggest SANE. :)

Hate spam? See http://maps.vix.com/rbl/ for help
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into
your ~/.signature to help me spread!