Re: ALSA is miserable. (Help?)

On Fri, Sep 10, 1999 at 12:57:25PM -0400, Jonathan Markevich wrote:
> Thanks for bearing with me... there's barely anything in the whole package.
> If I may...
>
> dpkg -L alsa-modules

Sorry for giving the wrong package name b4... you need to install the
alsa-source package, and compile whats in it (doc should be in
/usr/doc/alsa-source then I guess). Of course you can also build from the
source from alsa web site if you're not afraid of confusing the package system
(the alsa-source package mainly contains that, plus the source to put the
modules you'll build into a debian package).

-Lex