Re: LessTif 0.89

On Fri, Sep 10, 1999 at 12:25:12 -0300, Guilherme Soares Zahn wrote:
>     do anyone know when (or *if*) LessTif 0.89 deb's will be released?

The Debian LessTif packages are currently orphaned.

> I was taking a peek at LessTif's Homepage and, among other wonderful news,
> they say that now Netscape-smotif should be running 'out of the box' with
> LessTif...

ITYM -dmotif.

> In case the deb's are not on the 'soon released' list, has anyone
> successfully installed LessTif (and LessTif-devel & LessTif-clients) from
> the RPM's with ALIEN?

The debianisation patches for 0.88.9 don't touch the LessTif code at all,
thus they apply fine to 0.89.0. You may want to consider building it from
source.

HTH,
Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would