Re: ICQ Debian users?

"B. Szyszka" <bart@gigabee.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if there are any Debian users here who use
> ICQ and wouldn't mind me asking them questions if I had
> problems. My ICQ number is 4982727 . Feel free to add me
> to your list if you wouldn't mind. Thanks.   : )

Dear Bart,

I would not publish my ICQ number like this,
the ICQ protocol is not very secure, so someone could send a message
to another one who minds if you ask questions...

Jens

P.S.: Please vote against Spam! At
             http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
(Sorry Europeans only)
---
Jens.Ritter@weh.rwth-aachen.de   grimaldi@debian.org
Key ID: 2048/E451C639 Jens Ritter
Key fingerprint: 5F 3D 43 1E 24 1E CC 48  1E 05 93 3A A7 10 73 37