Re: Enlightenment pager

Right click on what? You can right-click on the Gnome pager applet in the panel
to get it's properties, but no right click is available for the Enlightenment
pager windows other than what is present for all windows in X. No specific "pager
settings." The enlightenment configurator also lacks a way of turning those
pesky windows off for those individuals who prefer the Gnome pager.

I'm sure that the Enlightenment pager windows can be disabled through the config
files for Enlightenment themes as I've seen themes that turn them off. Check
out the themeing tutorials at www.enlightenment.org to get a feel for what the
Enlightenment config files do. Compare that knowledge to the config files for
a theme that does not use them and voila! Just edit the theme you are using
to match the one that doesn't use the pager windows.

I plan on doing the same, just haven't gotten to it.

Jason