Re: Problem with ISA Kingston ethernet card

Is the card PNP? I have a NE2000 based PNPcard  where I experienced a similar
problem.
 I had compiled into the kernel (2.2.x) PNP support and also had the isapnptools

 pakage installed. Removing the isapnptools pakage solved the problem. You could

 also just make the /etc/init.d/isapnp script non-executable and reboot to test.

 Jason