Automounting CD-ROMs and Samba 2.0.5a

I've got a Debian 2.2 machine running Samba 2.0.5a that I'd like to share
a CD-ROM drive from. Basically I'd like to have the CD-ROM mount and
unmount before and after usage. So far I can get the drive to mount
automatically using the exec option in Samba, however no files are visable
from Windows -- Only if I TELNET to the machine and look at the mount
point.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to set the exec and postexec options
so they'll actually work with a Debian system?