Re: 2.2.* on slink

On Mon, 6 Sep 1999, Pere Camps wrote:

> Hi!
>
> 	Can I run 2.2.12 on slink without problems or do I have to update
> some packages from potato?
I'm currently running 2.2.12 on slink, largely without problems.  Some
programs need to be updated - be sure to read Documentation/Changes to see
which ones.

I updated procps, procinfo, net-tools to what were (at the time) the
latest versions - I'm a little behind now, though.  I haven't run into any
problems.

Phil Brutsche					pbrutsch@creighton.edu

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstien