Re: What driver do i use for a 3com Etherlink XL pci

Bell ATlantic does do DHCP based on the MAC address, so I'll give them my
win98 side fo my box, then import teh DHCp settings into linux. I have a
couple of Etherlink III (ISA) lying around, but have no more isa slots, i
just realized, my modem is ISA, if i get DSL, I can ditch my modem and now
have a spot for my (well supported) etherlink III, cool!

--dave