Re: Why can't I run my program (how do i set ./ on the path permanently)

Thanks  for responding to message:

Stephan Hachinger
Seth R Arnold
Alvin Oga
Ben Collins

I indeed needed to type "./hello"!  I knew it was simple!  Now, another
stupid question for you... How do I add "./" to my path on startup? Also,
what is the EASIEST way to find the answers to my question before bothering
you guys?  I'd like to save my hard questions for you guys(the list) instead
of bothering you with simple ones that I should be able to handle myself.
My options are the (1) man pages, (2) existing unix books I have and (3) the
net. I don't want to buy any more books yet, so I'm hoping the ones I have
will suffice for now. Please give me some hints on searching for the answers
to this information myself.  Thank you!

This list has been excellent resource in helping me set up my debian linux
box!

-Wxb1