Re: A message from VMware

	Hi Mark,
Quoting Mark Pueschel (mark@vmware.com):

> Dear Paulo Oliveira,
>

> Greetings!  It has been a few weeks and I wanted to follow up with you
> and see how your evaluation of VMware for Linux is going.

	Thanks for you letter. I'm using Debian Linux with VMWare because I want
to port a (Point of Sale) program from Delphi/M$ SQL Server to Gtk/PostgreSQL.
	Everything is going good. The only drawback is that you dont put in your
page that Debian supports VMWare too.
	I tend to put money in Linux (altought I'm only a student yet), mainly
with open-source products (bying manuals and support).
	I'm wondering if VMWare will be open source because if so you can build
a great product that compete head from head with M$ Windows, giving Linux
developers I great confort (using Linux to develop to Linux and eventualy
Windows).
	Thanks again for so great product,		Paulo Henrique