Re: hard disks more than 8gb

hi ya...

but primarily, just make sure you are using LBA mode in the PC bios...
( LBA vs auto mode vs normal mode... etc...
auto detect is okay... ( auto on the left side of the bios screen )

- i have a few 10/13/17 GB maxtors all over the place...

- some older fdisk cannot handle large disks... ( use later fdisk )

have fun linuxing
alvin