filtering with exim

First off, I have "simple" filtering down -- putting each list in its
own folder.  What I want to do is one notch up from that..

I'm trying to get the filter to save messages from debian-devel-changes
relating to i386 (including "all" and "source" architectures) and toss
everything else.  The following is what I've been trying, with various
REs for "xxxxxxx".  "i386|source" works, but doesn't include "all"
(obviously).  "all|i386|source" matches the "Installed" used in the
subjects.  Also, I'd prefer if it matched inside parantheses.

# cut here #
if $h_X-Mailing-List: contains debian-devel-changes@
then
        testprint $h_Subject:
        if $h_Subject: matches "xxxxxxx"
        then
                save Mail/debian-changes-in
                finish
        else
                testprint "Throw message away"
                seen finish
        endif
endif
# cut here #

I've RTFM'd until my eyes pop, so I'm obviously missing something.  Of
course, it'll be something in plain sight, too.  :-)

Thanks in advance.

--
-Mark
devlin@usa.net