Installing xfree86 3.3.3.5

I need to install xfree86 3.3.3.5 (so that I can get a Nvidia RIVA TNT-2
vid card working.. if there is another way to do this without getting
xfree86, i'd love to know.. ) anyhow, when i tried installing 3.3.3.5
using the instructions on their web site, i get the error "Error in
this, or a different way to get this video card working?

colin mcmillen
--
Debian GNU/Linux 2.1: 1 day, 3 hours, 29 minutes without a reboot...
The revolution will be complete when the operating system is perfect.