Expert disk partioning help needed

  I had a huge partition devoted to linux (most of my 10.x GB disk).
Anyway, I tried out the experimental ext2resize to resize my / partition
so I could use some of the space for HURD (my BIOS won't look past
cylinder 1024 which is where some unused space lived). Anyway, the
resize seemed to work fine (at least I haven't *noticed* any problems).
But, how do I change my partition table to reflect the current size of
/hda1 (3865524 blocks)? fdisk still reports 8096728+ blocks for
/dev/hda1.
--
                ___