Re: Good books

I would like to throw in another suggestion for the book by Harley Hahn. I
first read his book on the internet .. dear god, six years ago? Seven years
ago? Wow. In it he suggested his book Unix for Students, or something
similar, and I learned much from that book -- though I don't think it had a
blip of system administration -- just using Unix. :)