Re: Problem with open_1.40-10_i386.deb

Is there really no-one who can help me?  I've asked this question in a
number of fora now and I am getting sort of desperate.  It is not so much
the fact that it dowsn't work, but more that there is stuff going on on my
computer that no-one seems to understand...  Even if you can't help me,
just a pointer to someone who could would be great.

--
Big Gaute

"Ferjestrekninger er i de fleste tilfelle et tegn på at det bor folk på
steder der det ikke burde bodd folk. Urbanisering er som i alle andre
tilfeller løsningen på problemet."
        Geir Hogro i no.prat.politikk, 1999