RE: Why use Debian? Why not Red Hat?

> try and decide for yourself.  I use Debian because its so easy to keep it
> stable, because I think apt-get is way way easier than rpm and because the
> support offered by this list is great.

I agree with the former two reasons, but from my experiences, Red Hat's
list was much better. Not to put down this one, though, but on that one, every
one of my questions were answered with at least five responses. Here, I see
questions go buy unanswered, which really sucks, especially if you have the
same question or if you're the one who asked it.

--
Bart Szyszka  bart@gigabee.com  ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx  http://www.bgrafyx.com