Re: ftp can build data connection - masquerading problem?

On Tue, Aug 31, 1999 at 09:11:28AM -0300, Guilherme Soares Zahn wrote
> > > Any ideas??
> >
> > Correctly masquerading FTP sessions requires a special module,
> > ip_masq_ftp in 2.2 version kernels; Do you have this module
> > loaded (or built-in to the kernel)?
>
> Hmmm... I have to check it out... Should it be loaded in the masquerading server or
> in every Linux box whose IP is masqueraded??

Just on the machine doing the actual masquerading.  Some other protocols
(irc, icmp, realaudio, quake, cuseeme, vdolive) are in a similar position
for various reasons.

John P.
--
huiac@camtech.net.au