Re: Help with packages

As far as I know, the only time you can select these pre-packaged lists of
software to install is in the install scripts.

It would be nice to be able to pick a "group" like that after install, but
I don't think it's in the software yet.

Of course, the old open-source adage applies.  Jump in and start coding...

(: