ppp with dynamic name server

Hi

I have an ISP that says they provide full service for $4.95/month,
unlimited time. Of course, they have all the usual fine print.

MY PROBLEM:  They want me to use a dynamically assigned name server.
I don't know how to configurea Linux to do that.  (They want me to
use a dynamically assigned ip but that's the rule for Linux ppp.)

Would some kind soul help me?

--David
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                 (I need all of the above!)